Ph. D 2006 (Bengal Science & Engineering University, India)
Post Doctoral Research Fellow (since 2006)
List of Publications:
1. Sarkar, S., SenGupta, A. K., Prakash, P. “The Donnan membrane principle: Opportunities for sustainable engineered processes and materials” (featured article) Environ. Sci. Tecnol. 2010, 44, 1161-1166
2. Sarkar, S. and SenGupta, A. K. “A new hybrid ion exchange-nanofiltration (HIX-NF) process for energy-efficient desalination.” Jour. Memb. Sci. (2008), 324, 76-84.
3. Sarkar, S., Blaney, L.M., Gupta, A., Ghosh, D. and SenGupta, A.K. “Arsenic removal from groundwater and its safe containment in a rural environment: Validation of a sustainable approach.” Environ. Sci. Technol. (2008), 42, 4268-4273.
4. Sarkar, S., Blaney, L.M., Gupta, A., Ghosh, D. and SenGupta, A.K. “Use of ArsenXnp, a hybrid anion exchanger, for arsenic removel in remote villages in the Indian subcontinent.” Reactive and Functional Polymers. (2007). 67, 1599-1611.
5. Sarkar, S., Gupta, A., Biswas, R. K., Deb, A.K., Greenleaf, J.E., and SenGupta, A.K. (2005) Well-head arsenic removal units in remote villages of Indian subcontinent: Field results and performance evaluation Water Res., 39,10, 2196-2206.